One long string of random thoughts...

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just in case you have a lot of money lying around...

...And want something to do with it, I'm here to provide you the opportunity. No, I'm kidding. I'm mostly just putting this up to advertise that anyone who wants can walk with me in the March for Babies this year. If you are interested let me know, I'm leading a team from my department at work. This is the only cool widget they have, please don't think I'm trying to milk my loyal blog readership for money. All in all, I'm not that worried about the sponsorship. But I do believe in the mission, and we all know I LOVE BABIES. And since practically everyone I know just had one or is having one, I thought I would walk for them!



Here's to the little guys! (and girls...sorry Audra!)

3 comments:

Jerald said...

jI don't have a lot lying around, but seeing how your inspirations are your nearly 6 foot tall sisters, I may have to pony up.

Please be careful this week!

Love,

mom

Unknown said...

my baby and i thank you.

John said...

i dated a girl in college named maren. she's not you. and vice versa.