One long string of random thoughts...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

WICKED!!!!!




Last Saturday was the second greatest day of my life. Only the second greatest because it was the second time I saw Wicked. And also because I ended up the Urgent Care later that night. But that's another story for another time.

Bryan and I went to LA to see Wicked. And its a good thing LA is hosting Wicked because that's the only thing that city has going for it. EVERY time I drive there I wonder "what in the world possessed me to do this again?" But last week, it was worth it. Bryan had never seen it before, and of course was enthralled. I need to give him HUGE props for buying me tickets for Christmas.

If anyone has ever been to Hollywood Blvd and looked at those stars in the sidewalk you will follow my next topic. I think I was born 15 years too late for that tourist attraction, I mean WHO ARE these people? Did we stop putting stars in the ground when I was born? We tried desperately to find one in front of the theater we knew, and instead just picked the most random one.

I have decided that I would like Glinda to come and give me a makeover. I think she could work wonders. I need a little more glitter and pep in my life...

4 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Hey Maren,
I am so happy you have a blog- hope you don't mind if I add you to my friends and check in on you :)

Heather Fabian

rsdarby said...

That was the biggest mistake hollywood ever made--making the stars/hand-prints permanent. It should be on a 7 year lease deal. Let's be honest, stars really only have a 7 year shelf life. (Except Brittany. She'll live on forever in all our hearts.) After 7 years, they should dig up the old stars and start putting some new ones down. This way we never have to acknowledge that we thought Jonathan Taylor Thomas was sooo hot or that the Brat Pack ever happened.

Designing Woman said...

ps: so cute pic of you and bry....and your popsicles have saved my life!

Peter FNFN said...

never been to see the stars... but i think i'll take a picture in with michael jackson's star just to prove to my children that I was hip at one point in my life.
missed you guys today.