One long string of random thoughts...

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sparkly Rocks...

 

 

 


I had the greatest night of my life last night! Bryan proposed after an amazing treasure hunt (would have made my Dad proud--he loves treasure hunts) all around town which ended up at Balboa Park.

I couldn't believe it was happening even though I was the happiest woman alive when he got down on one knee. I won't bore you with all the crazy details...email me if you want them...But suffice it to say he's amazing, and I'm getting married!

More blogs about other stuff less sappy to come later. The photos above depict me with my photo hunt prizes (at one of the locations) and then at home with my BEAUTIFUL new accessory...
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

lisa c. said...

I'll be the first to comment...WOOHOO! Congrats!

amy said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you & Bryan.

Peter FNFN said...

beautiful accessory???
the couch?
ya, it's pretty classy.

p.s. i'm glad you verified my humanity by forcing me to type "xdsejrt" in order to post. (so cruel)

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Can't wait to hear the details of all the wedding plans.

Unknown said...

I WANT TO SEE YOUR RING ON HERE!!!!

Nat's blog said...

YEahhhhh!!!! Congratulations Maren and Bryan. I am soooo happy for you both! What a fun hunt! :) Big treasure at the end! :) When's the big day! I WANT THE WHOLE DETAILED STORY!

Brianne said...

yay! Congratulations!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Oh how exciting! Being married is the greatest! Good luck with all the planning!

Jelly said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about the hunt!

Elmer Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elmer Family said...

Congrats!!! Hello! I found you off the Monahan blog-how ya been? You can check out my clog at http://theelmers.blogspot.com/.

Eliza Elmer(Richards)

Jessica Munk said...

Maren!
Congratulations! I found you through Giselle and Lisa. You are up to some pretty cool stuff helping out these little kids, thats awesome!
Jessica Kolb Munk
themunkfamily.wordpress.com

Heather said...

You don't know me, but I went to school with Bryan from 7-12. He gave me your website... CONGRATS on the engagement! Happy Planning!