One long string of random thoughts...

Saturday, October 6, 2007

APERTIVO!!!!


So last night we ate at the greatest restaurant. It was a birthday celebration for both Darcie and Josi, and we loved this quaint little place. I, of course, had a fun walk down memory lane eating tapas (though they be Italian and not Spanish). I think the girls were fed up with my reminiscing about sitting at tapas bars in Spain with Emily and eating champinones and croquetas to our hearts' content.

However, if you are not familiar with the concept of tapas you should be. They are basically appetizers, but you order several and create a full meal. It's one of those ways of eating that leave you perfectly satiated (a rare find when going out to dinner).

Check out the website for more details:

www.apertivo.com

2 comments:

Jerald said...

That's it? The whole week condensed into appetizers? Wow, I think you should give it up! Missed you this weekend. Glad I don't live in Utah, wheeewww!
mom

lisa c. said...

sounds like I need to try that place out! By the way, you can access the page with so many different layouts by going to my page, click on new layouts under the quick links on the right and the directions are right there, so easy! and they are super cute. I was so excited for a new page layout!