One long string of random thoughts...

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bad Days


Anybody every had one of these? Days when you feel like you might either kick someone in the face or cry or both at the same time? For no apparent reason...I know, I'm making it sound like I need to be medicated. But seriously, there is no real standout reason for a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day and I had one.


So I was contemplating today why in the world people have toes. What do toes do other than allow you to wear flip-flops and balance better in yoga? I don't think either of these purposes are why God gave us toes. Anyone have any ideas throw them out there. I mean, not that I don't like painting them pretty colors and having Vietnamese ladies soak and scrub them at the nail salon but I just don't UNDERSTAND them. And it is so unfortunate because for lots and lots of people they are the most unattractive feature on their body. You all know what I mean (wookie toe). If only we could do something cool like braid hair with our toes or wash dishes with them while drying with our hands...Maybe some of you can, I don't know.


I thought this picture of Paige and my toes would help you all focus on the important topic at hand.

4 comments:

tjcool18 said...

I completely understand just having a bad day.

I think toes are sexy. I like to suck on them.

Jerald said...

I think this is a question that you should ask some orthopedic surgeon at your hospital. You always did want to know the most random things, I love this blog cuz I miss hearing your crazy questions. As to toes, why hasn't some plastic surgeon invented a toe reduction surgery for those of us that can't fit into normal size 8 or 9 shoes, hmmm? There's one to think about.

Jerald said...

ps, this is your mom leaving these comments under dad's email, cuz I don't have a gmail account and with facebook, this, and my regular cox account, it's more than I can keep up with to add another. hahaha

Peter FNFN said...

toes are for dipping in chocolate and nibbling on.
haha,


psyche