One long string of random thoughts...

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kitty Kamp


Well last week I started getting really obsessive about getting a kitten. My friend Peter got a tiny little kitten and I wanted one. So I started begging Darcie and she agreed to a test run. We borrowed little Ringer for 3 days just so she could see what it is like to live with a kitty. I personally had quite the blast, playing with Ringer before and after work. I also took her on a field trip to FHE and Petsmart. She was a little pocket kitty, just sat inside my hoodie and cuddled all the time.


The most shocking part of this whole escapade was that Darcie MIGHT have actually liked the kitten. She proposed renaming the cat as she did not think that her's was girlie enough. THEN, I received a email stating that she and Ben had tested the kitty's hearing and were worried she was deaf. WORRIED? ABOUT A CAT? DARCIE? I was so confused. So the topic of permakitty in our house has been tabled for a few days, but I'm thinking there might be a chance.


Here's me, happy as a clam, playing with Ringer. Thanks to Peter for loaning the live prop.


2 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

Kitty-Kamp success update:
Thanks to Maren and staff, Ringer is a new and improved joy in our home. Here's a list of things Ringer can now do that she didn't before;
1. Eat dry kitten food
2. Drink water (instead of milk; pricey...thanks ladies!)
3. Not get stepped on as much b/c of her new collar with a bell
4. Play with little pet mice
5. Not pee on Kevin's bed. HA, kinda miss that one.
6. Sleeps on top of the couch and random stacks of clothes, waiting for me to come home.

I highly recommend this wonderful service!

- Peter
Satisfied Kitty-Kamp Kustomer

tjcool18 said...

I hate cats.