One long string of random thoughts...

Sunday, May 20, 2007

KRISTY HAIGHT!!!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/marencrickmore/KristySWedding?authkey=ywi_8rDPXjU

Well guys, I have to inform you that the cutest wedding of all times took place yesterday. There are no words. Also I bawled through the entire sealing and could not get myself under control. Apparently I DO HAVE the ability to cry. Who knew?

I don't really know what else to say except GOOD JOB Kristy and Tom! We will miss them dearly as YSA's but their time has come. Kristy is one of my best friends and I know they are going to be so great together.

Check out the link above to see pictures of what I am calling the J. Crew Barbie Wedding, coming in catalogs Summer 07.

1 comment:

Jerald said...

Christy really does look like some of our Barbie's and of course everyone knows that Barbie is the epitome of all things girlie and stylish. She looks gorgeous and it's ok to cry, did it the other night watching two girls get sealed to their stepfather, it was so sweet. I love this blog, keep writing and I'll keep commenting til you're sick of me.